Computer Forensics for Individuals
Global Digital Forensics provides computer forensic examinations for individuals. With the digital world involved in almost every facet of our daily lives, it is often in this realm where the answers which are sought are found. In our experience, each case is unique and each person has different needs, so we don’t live by a one-size fits all approach.
Individuals who have something to hide often believe that deleting or hiding an email or file will protect them from being discovered. Global Digital Forensics can search areas of the computer which cannot be normally accessed using conventional means.
The types of cases we can assist with include:
- Divorce: Our experts can assist in matters of an unfaithful spouse as well as other marital issues where one partner has deleted, altered or protected computer information from being seen by the other party. We can help with the discovery of hidden and deleted emails, pictures, documents, spreadsheets and other relevant data.
- Spying Spouse: A client, recently divorced, was being harassed by her former spouse. She was being told that he could see everything that she was doing. Global Digital Forensics can help you uncover unethical invasions of your privacy.
- Embezzlement: In the case of one client, her spouse was systematically selling investments and directing proceeds to a private account. Our examiners know where to look for incriminating evidence.
- Family, children, child custody, and marital issues pertaining to computer usage: We can assist in cases of suspected pornography, Internet usage, file downloading, chat room history, email history, computer program usage, and the discovery of hidden and deleted files.
- Teens: In one case, a parent wanted to know what their son was doing online. Our investigation showed that their son was frequenting pornography sites. In another case, a young teenage girl was discovered frequenting chat rooms and conversing with unknown parties. We can help you find out how your teens are spending their time on the web.
- Wills: Global Digital Forensics can help you resolve estate issues in the absence of a paper will. In one notable case, a decedent’s computer was examined to determine if there was any information relevant to a will. The decedent was a cryptologist, and many files had to be “cracked” as they were encrypted. Information was recovered that helped settle the decedent’s estate.
- And much more.
Global Digital Forensics can also remove pornography, and illegally obtained software.
All situations are treated as if they could end up in a court of law or other legal proceeding, and all methodologies used will be followed to that meticulous standard. It is important to note that you must have a legal right to access the computer in question before we will perform any work. If you are not sure whether or not you have a right to access the machine in question, we strongly suggest you consult an attorney.
Global Digital Forensics recommends that you have the hard drive(s) removed by an experienced computer technician and shipped to us. But, we can also provide on-site service at your location for an additional cost.
When it comes to retrieving critical electronic data, time is of the essence.
We encourage you to contact one of our experts today at 1-800-868-8189 us to discuss your needs in more detail. You can also email us at [email protected].
All information will be kept strictly confidential.