28 Years of Winning Cases
Expert Witness Testimony for Cyber Forensics
Expert Technical Analysis and Testimony for:
- Computer Forensics / Email and Webmail
- Source Code Forensics and Analysis
- Patent Infringement - Hardware & Software
- Operating Systems - Computers & Devices
- Handheld Digital Devices / Phones /Tablets
- Networks & Network Security
- Technology Hardware Defects
- Technology Intellectual Property Infringement
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP)
- SAS and PeopleSoft / Databases of All Types
- Workflow and Process Automation Systems
- Insurance Systems / Healthcare Systems
- Computer and Internet Usage
- Complex Databases / Mainframe Databases
- Financial Systems / Credit Card Processing
- Accounting and HR Platforms
- Airline Reservation Systems
- Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA) cases
When complex technologies are involved, from hardware, firmware and software, to back-end processing algorithms, the breadth of knowledge and ability to clearly explain and be easily understood are the cornerstones of successful testifying experts. Our testifying experts have the ability and experience to make complex issues, such as encryption or analysis algorithms, clear and easily understood by lay people in the courtroom, in camera and at deposition.
We are not "briefcase experts" that come in for a day, get prepped and testify. Nor are our experts academicians with a conceptual grasp of technology involved, but not the practical experience. All of our experts are PRACTICING technology consultants that are intimately familiar with the technology they are tasked with explaining to clients, counsel and testifying experts.
"It's one thing for experts to have a technology background and understanding, but at GDF they not only understand the technology, but for the first time a vendor actually read and understood the complaints and could put them in context with the technology, amazing.”
Our consulting and security lines of business serve our expert witness clients well because all of our technology experts are in-field, so when you need an expert in healthcare management software, for instance, we have probably installed it, managed it and supported it. We see hardware, software and mobile technology in a plethora of vertical markets, from manufacturing, shipping, technology and international trade, and so on, so there really isn’t a technology issue we've not dealt with in a hands-on manner. When it comes to determining the merits of your technology case, be it patent infringement, system failure, or performance issues, GDF's experts can successfully review, understand and explain it all so you, your clients, the court, and the opposition, all clearly understand it.
Finding the Right Expert
With our network of experts and over two decades of experience, if we somehow don’t have the expertise you need, we’ll gladly supply you some exceptional leads, because our first priority at Global Digital Forensics is always your success.