Mobile Phone, Smartphone and Tablet Forensics
Mobile Device Data Recoverable as Evidence
- Text Messages/SMS Messages, including deleted messages
- Pictures and Downloads, including deleted files and deleted images
- Call Logs
- Contact Lists
- Calendars and Appointment Records
- GPS Location Data
- Installed Software
- Mobile Spyware
- Caller ID Data
GPS Data Location Mapping
Global Digital Forensics can retrieve GPS location data from smartphones, cell phones and many other mobile devices when available. Smartphones with GPS capability can leave behind data that can be reconstructed into a "map" of the phone's movement. Additionally, cell network records can provide position information.
Mobile Phone Forensic Process
Our forensic examination process is fast and thorough. Click below for details.
Contact us for a free consultation with one of our forensics experts. We'll learn the particulars of your situation, discuss evidence potential, the characteristics of the phone or device, and work out a plan to help you.
Get Us the Phone(s)
Arrange drop off/courier/FedEx delivery of the subject phone to Global Digital Forensics. Phones can be returned to you within 24 hours, or held as evidence.
- The subject phone is received, and logged.
- A proper chain-of-custody log is created.
- The subject phone is forensically duplicated (imaged) using court accepted procedures.
- The original evidence is properly stored in compliance with court approved procedures.
A Complete Forensic Examination
A GDF analyst will digitally dissect the information on the phone. You may only be interested in deleted texts, but we will find EVERYTHING on the phone that's there to find.
- All procedures are forensically sound.
- Chain of custody is preserved (evidentiary value).
- Only court accepted tools and processes are used.
- Extraction of both active and latent data (deleted files, emails, texts etc.) to the extent forensically possible.
- Keywords are searched using state-of-the-art forensic tools.
- Results supplied with Bates numbers and metadata.
- Entire device is searched, including for deleted information, metadata, emails and texts.
Once we've completed our analysis of the phone, we will prepare a full report detailing our findings. This legal quality report includes full custodial chain documentation and meets the standards established by the US Dept. of Justice for digital forensic evidence submission.
- An analyst will explain the findings to the client and await further disposition.
- Our report will help identify the presence of any evidence or indicators to help client determine evidentiary value.
- Storage of the subject phone and forensic images for up to 1 year
GDF works with outstanding clientele from all sectors and ranging in size from small graphic design firms to Fortune 500 companies.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission
- The City of New York
- AES Energy
- Senior Aerospace
- Stonybrook University Hospital
- NY State Department of Corrections
- American Civil Liberties Union
- American Stock Exchange
- and more